Well, our baby girl is now 2 months old. It's hard to believe, but it's true, what everybody tells you...it goes by so quickly. I've got some additional pictures below. First of all, Bradley and I aren't the best photographers. Secondly, in most of these pics, we've either waited too long and it's nap time and she's fussy...or she's sound asleep. Oh well, we still think that she's the most adorable child, even if she looks like she's fussy. Enjoy. :)

Claire's first time in her Bumbo Seat...6 weeks.

She was supposed to have "awake" time in her swing...but Mommy made the mistake of putting the pacifier in her mouth and next thing I knew she was sound asleep. I love this though because her eyes are kind of open, her mouth is wide open and the pacifier has fallen out of her mouth. Sleep is Bliss.

Claire LOVES time on her play mat. She will laugh, smile and coo the entire time. This is a smile that is rarely caught on camera.

Claire and her Grandma...8 weeks old.

Claire and her Mommy...8 weeks old. She's not too happy with me holding her that way, but I just can't help but squeeze her tightly.

I love watching her sleep. She is so adorable. And these ruffles on this outfit...too cute.

2 months old...in the outfit that we brought her home from the hospital in. She's getting SO big!

Sound asleep on Daddy. I just love it when she falls asleep on us.
1 comment:
Oh! She is so adorable! Thanks for posting pics.
When are you guys bringing her to church? I'd really love to see her in person!(and maybe even hold her???!)
Thanks again,
Tori L.
Post a Comment