Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gone to the Beach!

This past weekend Bradley and I met Jon, Jen, Micah and Lyddie at the beach. We stayed in an awesome duplex (they had one side, we had the other and shared the deck). It was a block off of the beach too. Jen and I were able to hang out at the house with the babies and Jon and Bradley took Micah to the beach to fish and they kayaked (sp?) that afternoon. We ate great food, had great fellowship and enjoyed relaxing for the weekend. I love going to sleep at night to the sound of the ocean! Thanks Jon and Jen for a great weekend!


Micah loves to eat watermelon!


Claire and I went down to the beach on Saturday morning to visit her daddy while he was fishing. She wasn't too happy about being down there...it was hot, sunny and it was naptime! Plus it was pretty tough for me to carry a squirmy 16 lb baby a block down to the beach, walk on the VERY hot sand and then carry her all the way back (uphill). Whew...it was a workout in itself. :) On the brightside...she went RIGHT down for her nap! In fact, her eyes were closing as I was carrying her back. Yes!

No comments: