I've been wanting to try this for a while...Claire's got a really long "strip" of hair, so I decided to put it in a ponytail. This was the end result...it cracked me up. I think I'll wait a little longer though before trying again...she looked hilarious.
Claire's new "fun" is to take her basket of toys and dump them all out. Sometimes she dumps them all at once and sometimes she takes them out one by one, but anyway you look at it...they're all out of the basket. :) I love to watch her play with them too. She picks them up, looks at them, talks to them and then moves on to the next toy.
Claire is a little older than Barrett (although Barrett is her same size). She is constantly trying to grab him and we have to hold her back. We laugh and laugh at how aggressive she is. But, it won't be long that she and Barrett will be able to play safely together. But for now, we have to keep an eye out for poor Barrett. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment