Need I say more?? I love that my child has hair...I can put a bow in it, a headband or just let her bangs hang in her eyes. But the thing that I love most is going in to get her from her naps and seeing this look. Priceless.
So, I am in the bathroom getting ready this morning and listening to Tabitha jabbering to herself over the monitor. All of a sudden I hear her say, "Baby Care," "Baby Care," "Baby Care."
I laughed and am amazed that she remembers Baby Claire!
3 comments:
That is greatness! I have a few pictures like that of Eva, also. :)
How cute?! I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up!
So, I am in the bathroom getting ready this morning and listening to Tabitha jabbering to herself over the monitor. All of a sudden I hear her say, "Baby Care," "Baby Care," "Baby Care."
I laughed and am amazed that she remembers Baby Claire!
Post a Comment