I know, I know...I'm late getting this post up...but it overwhelmed me to even think about weeding through all of my Christmas photos to put up on the blog...until today. :) We had such an amazing holiday. Bradley had 4 days off of work and we just got to hang out as a family. On Christmas Eve afternoon, my family in TX were opening up their presents and so we decided to open our presents from them during that same time. Then that night we went to the Wilkie's to open presents there. Then on Christmas Day Bradley, Claire and I opened presents (and stockings) for our family. Beforehand though we read Claire the "Christmas Story" in Luke. Years ago, I gave Bradley a family Bible and had our name engraved on the front of it, with the intentions of it being used for moments like this. We opened that Bible and read the story of Jesus' birth as a family. Our heart's desire is for Claire to grow up knowing that the reason why we give and receive presents at Christmas is because Jesus gave us the ultimate present in Himself. And we celebrate his birth at this time of year.

Bradley's giving me "the look" when I said, "Look at the camera, honey!" with such cheer. :) He he he...He's putting together the wagon that Nana and Grandpa gave to Claire.

Claire LOVED the wagon!

Our beautiful stockings.

Santa Mom passing out presents!

"All of these are for ME?!?"

The wrapping and ribbons were more fun at times.

"Thank you, Nana, for wrapping my presents in this super fun ribbon!"

"A ball popper?? That makes LOTS of noise? And will have Mommy and Daddy chasing balls all over the living room when they fly out of the top of the toy? THANKS Aunt Angy and Uncle John!!!!"

Claire LOVED the blocks that Uncle Jr sent to her!!

She's about to open up her stocking from Mom and Dad.

Helping Daddy open up her gift from us.

"It's a riding/walking toy! I'm super excited!!"

A yoga mat for the Wii! (I must be fair and put embarassing photos of me on the blog too)

Christmas morning Belgium waffles. Cooked on my NEW waffle iron that Uncle Jr sent to me. THANKS Uncle Jr!
4 comments:
You should be embarrassed of that pic!! WOW, you are excited!
You should be embarrassed of that pic!! You are excited! It's awesome.
Did I leave that comment twice. Great.
You should be embarrassed of that pic!! WOW, you are excited!
Post a Comment