Friday, April 29, 2011
5 months Old!!
Well, I'm a few days late...but our baby is 5 months old!! Wow. She is really becoming a little person now! She's now 15 lbs 11 oz. And sometime this month I will start her on solids. I'm a little sad for this phase as it's a sign that my baby is growing and becoming a little girl. I just love the newborn phase (minus the sleepless nights)...but I also love this new phase too. She will soon start to move a bit more, start babbling, and begin to become her own little person. This month she rolled over for the first time too! Well behind her big sister and I really struggled with not being concerned with it...so I was really relieved when she made this milestone! But, with this milestone comes new little challenges for us too...for instance, she has begun to roll over in the middle of naps, which wake her up. It won't be long before she "gets" how to stay asleep on both sides, but for now, she's startling herself awake each time. :) I love this little one so, so much. I could just eat her up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
5 months old, and I haven't gotten to hold her yet? :D :) :)
Post a Comment