Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Working on the nursery!

Over the last few weeks, Bradley and I have finally begun working on setting up the nursery. We have pulled up the old carpet and put down new carpet (thanks Papa), painted the base boards and put them back on and put together all of the furniture. It's still not a finished product, so I'll post more pics once I get it all set up. :)

Old carpet has been pulled up and the new padding and carpet is ready to be installed.

Bradley is putting the base boards back on after I sanded them down and painted them. I felt so accomplished that I actually did some "work" on the room. Yes, I used sand paper! He he he!!(We painted the walls the color that we wanted when we moved into our house last year and I'm just keeping that color and accenting it with greens and cream colors for the baby.)

Bradley is putting together my glider.

And here am I enjoying the glider! Thankfully he put this together first, so when he was putting together the crib I had a place to sit other than the floor (it is getting more and more difficult to get off of the floor lately).


I love the crib.


And finally we put together the stoller (which is a total travel system with a baby carrier and everything). I just can't wait to put my precious little child in this room!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You look ready to go in that glider, Ember! It won't be long now 'til you'll be rocking a sweet little one to sleep! We can't wait!