Claire has been putting her dolls and her stuffed animals in all of Lauren's "baby" gear. Here is a doll in the headrest to Lauren's swing. The headrest is a makeshift Boppy. :)
Claire likes to put her Leapfrog Pet Pal in Lauren's car seat.
Bear is in the Boppy!
My little helper loaded the dryer for me today. I put all of the wet clothes in the basket and she took them out of the basket and put them in the dryer. She loves to say that she is "helping".
My little helper.
More "tot school". Here she is putting different shaped blocks into the appropriate holes in the bucket.
She loves to color. She decided this morning that she wanted to sit on her "beep-beep" (aka car) and color. I have also learned to not give her but one crayon at a time. Otherwise, she likes to just play with the crayons instead of color with them. :)
2 comments:
Your girls are just too sweet! I love how she is putting her bear in all the baby gear! Too fun!
Okay, so I was a bit confused when I saw the title of this post. I thought, why is Ember blogging about MY world? Then I realized you weren't writing about A. Wilkie's world, but the more generic Wilkie world. Does it make me a narcissist that that was my first thought? Oh, and LOVE the pictures of the girls.
A. Wilkie
Post a Comment